Community Event: Project 419, THE Event for Estate and Financial Planners
Project 419 is a day-long educational conference for estate and financial planning professionals doing business throughout Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana. The event features nationally-acclaimed speakers Natalie Coate and Steve Leimberg, who will be presenting on some of the most pressing estate and financial planning issues of the day.
This event is hosted jointly by:
- Toledo Area Partnership for Philanthropic Planning
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors - Toledo
- Society of Financial Service Professionals - Toledo Chapter
- Toledo Esate Planning Council
Early Bird Pricing - tickets must be purchased or postmarked by March 15, 2016
- Price w/ Project 419 Lunch - $160
- Price w/ VIP Lunch - $180
- Member* Price w/ Project 419 Lunch - $130
- Member* Price w/ VIP Lunch - $145
Regular Pricing - after March 15, 2016
- Price w/ Project 419 Lunch - $180
- Price w/ VIP Lunch - $200
- Member* Price w/ Project 419 Lunch - $160
- Member* Price w/ VIP Lunch - $175
Group Pricing - 10 tickets purchased together
- Group Price w/ Project 419 Lunch - $1000
- Group Price w/ VIP Lunch - $1100
For full program information, please visit http://www.project419toledo.com/.
Information about this program is being provided as a service to EPC Cleveland members. The Estate Planning Council of Cleveland is not hosting the event.