To join our mailing list, please click HERE.
The Estate Planning Council was founded in the 1930's to provide educational support for estate planning professionals. The membership, which has grown to over 400 members, makes Cleveland the sixth largest council affiliated with the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils. Our membership is comprised of attorneys, accountants and professionals from the banking, financial services, and nonprofit communities
- to provide a better understanding of estate planning and of the services that estate planners can render to the general public;
- to promote cooperation and to foster a better understanding of the proper relationship among estate planners of different professions; and
- to further the education of the members of the council and of the public in the field of estate planning.
Certified Financial Planner®
Certified Public Accountant
Chartered Life Underwriter®
Chartered Financial Consultant®
Chartered Financial Analyst
Attorney (licensed to practice in State of Ohio)
Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy®
Certified Wealth Strategist®
- Must be a current member of the EPC.
- May be either in active practice or retired.
- Must reflect, in practice, the goals for the EPC:
- Must be for exceptional service during the past 12 months (roughly from May 1st to April 30th) and it is intended not to be recognition of a lifetime of service.
For a list of past Distinguished Estate Planner and Exceptional Service Award recipients, please visit the "Member Directory" page of this website.
The Estate Planning Council of Cleveland offers this site for informational purposes only, to provide a better understanding of estate planning, and to further the education of our members and the general public in the field of estate planning. The contents of this site are not intended as legal, tax, accounting or other professional advice or services and is presented without any representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. All uses of this website, other than personal uses, are prohibited. The information on this site is subject to change without notice, and you may not rely upon any such information with regard to a particular matter or set of facts. You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in this site without seeking the appropriate legal or professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances. ALL INFORMATION IN THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITH NO GUARANTEE OF COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR OF THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS INFORMATION, AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. In no event will The Estate Planning Council of Cleveland, its agents, officers, directors, or employees be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Links to information on other sites are for your convenience only and are not an endorsement or recommendation of those sites.